Friday 15 November 2013

Miss.Neelam Kaur - My Mistress Part - 4

http://mistressreyana.blogspot.in/2013/11/missneelam-kaur-my-mistress.html  Part 1 

http://mistressreyana.blogspot.in/2013/11/missneelam-kaur-my-mistress-part-2.html  Part 2

http://mistressreyana.blogspot.in/2013/11/missneelam-kaur-my-mistress-part-3.html  Part 3 



friends you have read till now...

that how cruel is my maths teacher,how i got punished by her and the batch mate girls and how one of my friends wanted to suffer exactly like me and what he plans for this and what happens in the cabin,,,,

i continue from the previous post....so miss neelam ordered me by putting both of her feet on the stomach and chest of vivek ,,,to clean the sandles by tongue like a dog..i was shocked ,,we never imagined that...but i was forced to do that...as she grabbed my hairs and bent me down forcefully ...my lips were touching her sandles..i was feeling so pathetic..

i started crying...and a few tears drops fell on her sandles...she shouted u ass hole...u are making my heels more dirty...now first lick ur tears..i was having no other option..i put out my tongue and started licking her sandles...my saliva was making her sandles brighter...she got excited...and removed her sandles and inserted her toes in my mouth..and ordered me to suck....this make my penis arouse and now i also started to enjoy..

i was sucking her toes like a juicy fruit..her feet aroma was making me to cum....she inserted almost half of her feet into my mouth..we both were enjoying..she started to rub and press her boobs..i was getting more excited and cummed in my pants...suddenly she came back in her previous mood and removed her foot out of my mouth....now i was a bit relaxed that thank god at least now she may leave us...but it was my misconception as she got some cruel intentions for us,,,,,

 Please if you like comment and any suggetions too...

Guys Anyone want to be a slave for me? Comment guys...


0 comments:

Post a Comment