Tuesday 12 November 2013

Miss.Neelam Kaur - My Mistress Part - 2

Hi Friends,http://mistressreyana.blogspot.in/2013/11/missneelam-kaur-my-mistress.html   Please click the link and read the 1st Episode of this Stroy... and Continiued the Story...




friends....u have read how cruel was my maths teacher miss neelam was....from here i am going to tell you about my self becoming a foot fetish....
Once miss neelam was checking our notes...i go to her desk when my turn came.....some of my sums were caught wrong...so got too anger and slapped me hard....she teared the pages..and through my copy on the floor......and she stood up to beat me..i got frightened and i started to ran...she followed me..while following she ran through the copy stepping it ....as i was a good runner..she didn't get me....at last she sat on her desk....and i stood from her at a corner of the class room...both of us were watching each other....

.suddenly the near by gal grabbed my shirt and shouted......mam...mam....i caught him.....mam was excited....she shouted....hold that bastard.....and ran over to me....i was shivering with fear......mam came near to me and stared beading me like an animal....she was slapping me on cheeks,,,back and hips......i got dis-balanced and fell on the ground....the near by gal was looking very excited.....she asked mam.....mam...this is the boy who also copied my notes....listening this.....mam got more angry...mam  said to her.....really.....what do u think about his white shirt......she understood and she stomped me by putting her 1 feet over me....she was feeling very proud......

.i was so weak...that i can resist......i tried to remove her feet over my chest...so i grabbed her feet from my both hands and tried them to pull down........that gal again complained to mam......mam...he is giving me a blow......mam.... called 2 more gals and ordered me to hold my hands.....both gal took each of my hand....and hold it...mam...said u stupid,,,,put his hand on ground and step over it......

To be continued... waiting 

Guys Anyone want to be a slave for me? Comment guys...


0 comments:

Post a Comment