Thursday 27 March 2014

Hypnotise

" sorry mom, I dint want to hide in anymore" .... Darshan.
"Deat i could not beleave my eyes" mom.
"Yes mom this is my true self...I have to thank my sister-in-law for helping me come out".... Darshan.

                    


" And both of you sister's Iam so sorry for using your all things without your permission but it always wished you to help me dress up" .... Darshan.

" Dont worry brother are should I say sister , there is nothing wrong in sisters sharing things. I would love to make beautiful braids for you" .... little sister Deepa said.

"Dont worry honey, we are happy to have you as my third daughter Darshini from now on.You are the cutest of three angels I have... said mom.

" Silently sister-in-law happy that now all the family property will be hers and her hubby without any partition for the younger brother whom she had hypnotised into a crossdresser secretly.


0 comments:

Post a Comment