Tuesday 11 March 2014

My mother-in-law's Birthday


It was my mother-in-law's Birthday.This year all her children thought about celebrating diffrently.It was decided we have a fancy dress party.I let my wife decide on what will be my costume and din even care to ask till the day of party.





On the day of party when asked her about it,she said that we go as groom and bride.First I thought that was not a real problem and asked for my dress.

Then she gave me a blue choli with all innerwears and accessories.I was shocked and din want to wear it.This made her and she accused me of not having loved towards her.

It was her mom's birthday and i din want to upset her so I agreed.She said that our daughter would halp me in my makeover. My  daughter said this was very funny and started dressing me.She even gave me her breast forms and ornamets to match the dress.
                       


She even did my mehendi and plucked few extra hairs from eyebrows.I was the center of attraction of the party and eas praised for my looks.That day i become a daughter-in-law and was made to do all chores in the party.My daughter wanted a photo of her New mom.


0 comments:

Post a Comment