Thursday 27 March 2014

Escape plan

" Sister, I have heard that boys of your class has planned to ragging me (fresher) to night in our hostel.I dont know what to do sister" Brother said.
" I too heard about it in our class today.I along with my friends have made a plan to you to escape it" sister said..

                     



" Thank you sister,I will agreed to whatever you decided since i cant stand the humilating raging of your class guys.. " Brother said.
" We have decided to you dress as a girl and take you to our girls hostel for to night so that you escape"   said sister.
"But other girls in the hostel may know and raging me" brother.
" That why i have brought you a Blue chudithar which you wear in our class.My friends will help in making you with wig and makeup.So you need not worry about it." sister.
"If you think this will work.I dun have a problem i will do as you say. borther.
" Din think you will accept this very easily.But happy that Iam getting a sister for to night" sister.
Brother happly dressing as a girl with the help of sister friends without knowing that this was begining of many night as a girl he is gonna enjoy.

Sister take a photo for the day to remember....


0 comments:

Post a Comment