Thursday 27 March 2014

To impress the Judges

I din realy i have to dress this way for the dance comptition.I was a good dancer and my girl friend wanted me to participate and win the prize money of 5 lakhs.
Today is the finals and inorder to impress the Judges she thoguht I dressed like a female.She took me to the women's Spa  Where I was given a complete make over.



My ears pierced, eyebrows blucked,eye lashes extened, lips painted in hot Red, wig fitted and had a 38c breast form attached.I looked kind of hot in my red choli when everything was completed.


I was feeling comfortable with my new look and performed stunningly which won me the grand prize.My girlfriend thought now that with my new look, she should fine a couple of guys to take us on double date....

0 comments:

Post a Comment