Friday 27 December 2013

Prem become a Prema Part - 1

What the hell has happened to me? The last thing I remember is drinking the cool drink that my friend have.It should be my friend who has changed me on this way.
Prem thought to  himself....





Prem has stayed with has friend in the men's hostel for couple of years now.waking up in the morning he found that he was no more a guy and was a women now in semi nude pose.The worst thing is he dint know how to tie the saree and none of the men clothes fitted him now.

His friend kannan entered to room laughing and saying "hi, prema you got up?you had been sleeping for quite some longtime.Since you were very much worried not about not getting a job as men , I thought I should help you and brought a magical potion from a witch to change you in to a hot looking women.

Now prema think you should be able to get some job of secretary or a recepsonist easily with your look and shape...


0 comments:

Post a Comment