Wednesday 18 December 2013

My Mom's Wish



As me and my mother decided that I will be living as Shilpa, after the death of my sister Shilpa,My life has changed very much.


My mummy has teached to all the house works that my sister Shilpa use do to,Now being as Shilpa, I have started doing those works.

I love doing all the house works. I feel happy doing that.Daily evening and morning I have started to put rangoliin the front of my house, as we do in South India.



In our town we all use to get water for the home from the pond present near by.These day's my duty to take water from the common pond for my home.This has been done by My late sister Shilpa.

Now as Iam living as Shilpa for my mother, I daily got to the pond.There I use to talk with lot of girls of my age.We all talk about dresses, fashion and about boys.

I am happy that they all have started to consider me as a girl and call me as Shilpa. I love being as a girl.


0 comments:

Post a Comment