Saturday 28 December 2013

My sister and Me!!!


I was born after three sisters in our family.Being the last kid I was showered with love always. My sister have always been my role models.I always wanted to be like them. 
                                 
I never felt like a boy When I was with them.I loved to be a girl like them always.It was during the marriage of my last sister, I met a guy with whom i fell in love.

               


Even when I was a boy, he too like the softnature of mine and accepeted me.When I told my sisters about this they thought only thing is I should be happy.They accepted me as a girl even dressed me like a girl in green silk saree for that day.

Had great fun during my sister's marriage as a girl with my sisters and the guy.Everybody else it was for fun, but only my sisters and the know about the birth of new girl   that day...




0 comments:

Post a Comment