Saturday 28 December 2013

I want Escape - How?


I was in a big problem and people were in search of me. They thought I had cheated them and I didnot have place to hide it. I decided to hide in my friends home and somehow managed to reach there.We were thinking hard about how i can hide without being founf and thats when my friends wife sindhu suggested a Idea.She said since they were searching me a guy,I should disguise myself as a girl for sometime so that they dont find me.


I was reclutant but both my friend and sindhu convinced me.She promised me that could she make me passable as a girl.My friend left me with her and she started her magic.Within couple of hour before my friend could return she had turned me into a stuning women no one could find.


She had dressed me in a black dress and my friend was shocked to find two hot girls in house when he returned. I did stay as a girl till problem was solved.


0 comments:

Post a Comment