Friday 27 December 2013

Trampling in college.....Part 4

http://mistressreyana.blogspot.in/2013/12/trampling-in-collegepart-1.html   Part - 1

http://mistressreyana.blogspot.in/2013/12/trampling-in-collegepart-2.html   Part - 2


http://mistressreyana.blogspot.in/2013/12/trampling-in-collegepart-3.html   Part - 3

Guys Please Read above the link and after read this part 4



As Ashley and Julie finally stopped I felt myself passing out. I hadn’t been able to take a breath fro several minutes and I could no longer stay conscious. When I woke up I found myself naked and tied spread eagle on the floor. My hands were tied to the desk with a pair of pantyhose and my feet to the bed. 

Julie and Ashley were nowhere in site. I struggled against my pantyhose restraints but was unable to get free. I dared not yell for help because I was afraid the girls may be hiding and waiting for the chance to strike again. That thought consumed me, as I lay motionless on the floor. 

The door opened and I tensed up thinking I was going to be jumped on. Ashley appeared. “We have a little surprise for you.” I couldn’t imagine what I was in for. I want to introduce you to Kim and Deborah. They are cheerleaders too and they think you need to be taught a lesson as well. Kim was wearing a plaid “school girl” mini skirt with a brown blouse. 

She was wearing black knee socks and brown loafers. Deborah was a taller girl. I’d say she was about 5’7” or 8”. She probably weighed about 135-140lbs. She had large breasts and was very muscular. She was wearing a short skirt, blouse, and skin colored pantyhose and very high-heeled pumps.

“We all think that you deserve to be crushed like a spider for what you did.” Ashley said. Deborah and Kim giggled. “I didn’t do anything! Why are you doing this?” I pleaded. “Shut up!” Deborah yelled at me. “You’ll only speak when we let you!” I mistakenly replied with “OK.” 


Deborah jumped up and landed right on my chest. I felt the air going out of my collapsing lungs. Just then Kim jumped up and landed on my stomach. Ashley put her sneaker on my face and pressed my head to the floor and Julie stood on me right next to Kim. I had three girls with shoes on standing on me with a fourth pressing on my face. Ashley could tell I was in a great deal of pain and taunted me.

 “Does it hurt? Do you have any tread marks on you yet?” She laughed at my predicament. The girls all finally got off of me and I was able to breathe again. Julie noticed my hard-on and pressed her foot onto my cock. “You shouldn’t be enjoying this. It’s supposed to hurt. We want to teach you a lesson!” With that she stomped hard on my exposed dick.

 I cried out in anguish as all the girls laughed. Julie did it again and again. I couldn’t bear the pain. I fought as hard as I could against my restraints but they held tight. When the girls realized I was trying to get free they quickly pounced on me.


 Deborah stood on my chest, Kim Just below my rib cage, Ashley on my stomach, and Julie stood right on my dick with her sneakers. I learned very fast not to move anymore. The girls then all started to bounce up and down on me. I felt like I was going to die. I was regretting ever having met Ashley and Julie.




0 comments:

Post a Comment