Friday 27 December 2013

Trampling in college.....Part 3

http://mistressreyana.blogspot.in/2013/12/trampling-in-collegepart-1.html   Part - 1

http://mistressreyana.blogspot.in/2013/12/trampling-in-collegepart-2.html   Part - 2

Guys Please Read above the link and after read this part 3

I woke up this time to find Ashley and Julie giggling at each other as they were playing footsie underneath the desk. I pretended to be asleep as I watched through my squinted eyes. I was having a ball! Both girls got up and went into the bathroom at the same time.

 I looked around and saw their shoes were lying on the floor near me. I reached down and picked up on of Julie’s sneakers to admire it just as she walked out of the bathroom. I was caught. “ I thought I saw a spider and I was going to kill it.” I stammered. 

“You asshole! You were going to kill a spider with my shoe?” Julie yelled. “Sorry.” I said, “It’s all I had at the time.” “I’ll make you sorry you little shit.” Julie exclaimed. She ran towards me and jumped into the air. Before I could react, she kicked me right on the side of my face. I rolled to the floor in pain.

 I jumped up just in time to see Ashley coming from the bathroom. “What’s going on here?” She asked. “This dumb ass was going to use my shoe to squish a spider.” Julie said to her. “Well then,” Ashley said, “there’s only one thing for us to do. Let’s use our shoes to squish him!” I was in panic mode. I made a dash for the door only to be tripped by Julie. I hit the floor and rolled over just in time to see Ashley’s beautiful foot come down right on my stomach. 

She stomped hard. As I gasped for air I could see Julie slipping on her sneakers. I tried to get up but was pushed back down to the floor by Ashley’s sexy foot. As I hit the floor for the for the 3rd time, Ashley put her foot on my face and said, “If you move I’ll break your nose.” With that she pushed a little harder to show me she was serious. 


As she pushed on my face my eyes started to water from the pressure on my nose. “Are you gonna’ cry little baby?” Julie asked as she walked toward me. “No” I said. “I didn’t mean to make you mad! Please let me go!” “Like hell.” Julie laughed, “I think you need to learn what it’s like to be crushed like a bug.” They both laughed at the terrified look on my face.


Ashley took her foot off my face just as Julie put her sneaker on my chest and pushed down. I was too scared to move. Julie just smiled as she told me to watch Ashley put on her sneakers next. I watched as Ashley flexed her foot and made her calf muscle jump out. “Remember, we’re cheerleaders and have very strong legs.” Ashley explained as she laced up her shoes. “I am very good at jumping and am looking forward to jumping up and down on you.” 

Just as she said that she jumped high in the air and came down right on my stomach with both her feet. I gasped for air as Julie stomped on my chest again to force me back down. As Ashley stood on me she began to grind her shoes into my stomach as if she were putting out a cigarette. The pain was unbearable. I couldn’t breathe. 

Ashley then began jumping up and down on my stomach repeatedly and without mercy. I began to cry out in pain. When I opened my mouth Julie pushed one of her sneaker toes down my throat so that I couldn’t make a sound. Ashley finally stopped and got off of my stomach. 

She pulled off my shirt and said, “No tread marks yet.” And stomped hard onto my stomach with one of her muscular legs. Julie climbed up on my chest with each of her feet right on my nipples. I cried out for mercy. “How do you think that spider would feel?” Yelled Julie. With that, she jumped up and landed hard on my chest. 


Ashley was stepping harder and harder on my stomach at the same time and then she stood on my stomach again with both feet. Julie turned around on my chest so that she was facing Ashley. They grasped each other’s hands and then began jumping up and down at the same time. I couldn’t breathe or move. I was completely helpless beneath these beautiful women as they jumped up and down on me relentlessly with their sneakers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment