Saturday 28 December 2013

Model for My younger Sister


My sister wanted to see how her new wedding saree will look with all the new moments.There was nobody in the home. She requested me to help her and she would keep it a secret.I too accepted she was my favorite Sister.

                                                            

She have me a bra first,I asked should really wear bra,she replyed that she has to wear one under her saree and so also had too.She dressed me in her lovely orange saree.Then came her moments like nacklace,chain, bangles, and her rings.

I already had my ear pierced so that was not a problem.for dangling ear studs.She said I wear a wig too so that could see complete look, I accepted.Then she said i looked like a bride now which made me blush.She sadi the blushing makes me a look like a young sexy bride.

                                     


She did the facial makeup too complete the full make over.She thought now i had a groom which made me embrassing.she took a snap for remembering the  wonderful day.we had alone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment