Thursday 27 March 2014

Brother to Sister

Hi sister why cant you select a girl to dance with you in the club when your friend is not feeling well" said Arun.
"No dear you know both you and my friend kala are almost same in size.Moreover you are expert like me in dance as be both learnt it together..."said Uma.
"But still how can i fit into a girl dress that too quit sexy dress " said Arun.,

                        


"Dont worry brother, I have asked my friend to bring all necessary things like wig,breast forms,and the dress you need... she almost expert beautician who can  make you look like a real girl said ...Uma.
" But still iam afraid of the men there in the club.What will happen if they find the truth... said Arun.

" Thats not a possiple since we will perform a stage so get ready now.I meet you on satge" said Uma...

0 comments:

Post a Comment