Tuesday 11 March 2014

Undercover operation

I had received a new undercover operation.There was illegal trafficing of young girls from the slum.Iwas given the Task of finding out the group involved.


Even after months time I was not able to find any clue in case,but still young girls were disappearing.One day when i was discussing this with my collegue kala,She give me a idea I should dress a a village girl, and she thought i could easily pass off since i was small and demure for man's strcture.
I thought the idea sounded good and break through in this case meant my promotion.So with the help of her I got a complete make over and went to live in the slum.

                       
I had wear to a half saree all time and slowly started to mingle with people there.One day a elderly women came to me and asked if i needed a job that could give me lot of money.

I thought She should from the group and informed deportment threw Kala.The next day my department surrounded her and held the grouop.I was given my promotion, Thanks to Kala....


0 comments:

Post a Comment