Thursday 28 November 2013

My girlfriend Make me a Popular Model


My mom was a popular fashion designer in our area.She was having a fashion show to display the latest collections of design and everything was planned as big stars from bollywood cinema wear expected to visit the show.

      

On the day of show one of her models fell suddenly ill and could not take the rampwalk.My mom was very upset.She was not able to find any model that could fit in her dresses.By the time my boyfriend in to meet me.Immediatly after seeing him my mom pulled me to her side and said I should to try to convinced my boyfriend to take place of the ill model.
I couldnot deny and upset my mom.so agreed.I took him inside the dressing room and explained our problem.When he asked what was he supposed to do? I said he should dress as a girl and walked the ramp in my mom's designs.He was shocked but I forced him to  agree. With the help of makeup artist it was not to big problem to  make him look like a girl.He was completly waxed as he had to wear some short dreeses.He had his ear pierced.
My mom choose a blue short gown with a black belt for him.He was dressed in it and with proper makeup and hair do nobody was able to say he was a boy.He performed really well on ramp and had to model four more dresses including a bridal outfit.He was a instant hit on ramp and was even selected as the model for cover next edtion of paper...
My mom was impressed with him so much that she offered him a part time job as her model and paid him for the show.When he wanted me to go out.I said he should wear the blue gown he wore the first and we go out today as girlfriends rather than usual.My mom said it was ok and i could take the dress with me.



My girlfriend said that this was my first dress and i should have it saftly.She went in to change her dress and comeback wearing a black tops and blue jean.She said that I was looking sexier than her.

The show was great success and my mom got a chance to work with Sonam Kapoor next movie.Myself and my boyfriend were assitant to her.The only problem was he had to dress as a girl to work which he enjoyed.

How this Story? Please comment my Crossdressing Friends...

0 comments:

Post a Comment