Wednesday 13 November 2013

How I become Shewata .


My girlfriend  is very supportive and lovable . In weekends we used to go as girls 
she dressed me as girl. one day her cousin invited her for wedding party .
I said will be bore without you . then she got an idea and said .lets do one thing you can come with me , but the condition is one .

you need to be a girl for 2 weeks and you have to act like real girl. Then she started feminize me as an attractive girl .I start wearing her clothes now .Now she teach me how to wear make up and other girly things . After a week i am feeling like real girl in me . 

Then she said now you are girl we will stay as a girl .she gave me new name Shewta and said you like that from now you are my sister-in-law . I said yes . Now she bring some beautiful dress for the weeding party and dressed me up like bride every day . I was enjoying the life of being girl inside me very much and start learning the girly style every day . now i start walking like girl .

One day we went to mall that day i wear green top and jeans and made my hair and wear the ear rings and wear bangles. when we reached the mall there was beauty contest me and friend said lets take part in this contest and we won .that contest . Then my life totaly changed after i got my first modeling contract for one year .They were not aware i am boy .i discuss this matter with my gf she said now you are acting like girl why don't you become a girl forever .What will my mom said if she hear all these things .
She said don't worry i will tell them .she called my mom and sister and said your wants to be girl forever my sister said i want to see him how he looks .then my gf gave me girly look and gave her black salwar and dupta and neckless and rings bangles . when i come out my sister mom said wow you don't look like my son you look beautiful as girl i blush and feel shy and start playing with my ear rings . Then my sister said do you want to live as girl now forever i said yeah she said now you are my younger sister shewta . I feel happy inside .Then my gf start giving me female harmones after that my body start transforming into gir body and i start growing hair long .

Then next month we went her cousin weeding party . I wore different dresses in that marriage party  When i was sitting with her cousin sister some one come and said you look gogoeus my name is raj neha's brother  will you marry me i will keep you happy . 

My friend neha smile ,now shewta what to say we will be friends and also you can be my sister- in -law i blush and said yes  my mom and dad arranged the date . At the time my sister made me a beautiful bride and neha was teasing me and said bhabi you look sexy in this weeding dress my mom said you look pretty in this dress my daughter .then my husband rahul and me got married and i become his wife forever .


My life is now going good he loves me every day .and neha still tease me every morning and we are still good friends still we share our things as we used to share during my college time . 

Now i am real house wife and daughter -in-law , sister -in-law, daughter and sister.


0 comments:

Post a Comment