Friday 15 November 2013

How i become my mom's daughter



One day my mom was sad . I said my mom why are you sad she said . I miss my daughter every day . I am with you mom don't be sad mom . She said i always want you as my daughter and i want to see you in bride dress with bindi necklace , and weeding make up .

                     



Then she said will you become my daughter for one month i want to you see you as beautiful bride . I said sure for you i can do any thing . Then she said call you girl friend we will make you bride. 

My mom take the number of my Girl friend and said come here beta we are going to make Bride . She said wow and she bring her dresses and all girly items and make up kid . It took them 2 hours to prepare me as bride when i come out and saw my self as bride in the mirror i was surprised and  start blushing.

My mom said my lovely daughter . My gf couldn't believe and said wow my beautiful lady i wanna kiss you and come on darling and hold me from behind and start teasing me as husband i was feeling shy like girls i said leave me plez .

She said you are my wife act like wife now i start enjoying the role of wife now i allowed her to love me as husband then my mom said .How beautiful you are daughter then she smiled. That day i bring smile on my mom's face . But my gf stil tease me we do every weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment