Tuesday 19 November 2013

How i become wife of My Class Mate


My friend joy and me were class mate from the nursery and we joined the same college . But he recognized my inner feeling . He knows that i like girly things one day he lied his boss that he is married he is living with his wife . so his boss said i want to see your wife he said ok 

Next day he call me and said i need your help now my boss is coming as you look beautiful as girl when we did the drama you became my wife and i was your   husband. I said yes that was fantastic .

He invited me and said just be my wife for one month if you do this i will get promotion  i said ok and come up with women dress as i am slim and fair my complexion was fair as girl so it was not difficult for him to turned me into women . At 3 pm we went to the parlour and i was made up like women he shocked to see me and said wow you look beautiful honey i love you and kiss me that time my heart goes up when he hold me the silk clothes made me feel shy and said please people are watching he said let them see i am your husband now .

Then i start acting like house wife . i do all the things which house wife does for her husband . He first introduce me to his boss my wife meghna nice to meet you meghna you are beautiful. Joy you are lucky you got beautiful wife.  Then at 10 am he take me on the bed and i blushed he hold my chin and said you look so beautiful my love .

After spending one as wife i start missing him then i define all these things to my big sister and she said do you miss him very much.  i said yeah with emotion .
then my sister call him and said your wife is missing you very much why you left her alone.  he said i am coming to take her home . 

She said wait first i will make her women completely then i start growing hair and spend the whole day with my sister as girl. just give me one month then she start giving me female harmone medicines with tea but i didn't realize it after one month my body transform into girl body and after one joy married me and now we are living as happy couple.

 Please if you like comment and any suggetions too...

Guys Anyone want to be a slave for me? Comment guys...

0 comments:

Post a Comment