Thursday 21 November 2013

How i become daughter in law forever


It was Sunday when me and my sister was alone at home .
I always love my sister , to keep her happy i do every thing.that day she was feeling bad . I asked her why is your mood off any problem she said no . I insisted her after long time she said  nitin i always feel alone because i am alone cannot share my things with you .as you are a boy what i am supposed to do to bring your smile back . she said be my real sister . I have seen you wearing my dresses and my ornaments.  You like to be girl right , bro i said yes some time .
                   

Mom and dad will come after 2 weeks from Mumbai if you become my younger sister for 2 week and spend these two weeks with me as a girl . I agreed as my face looks similar to my sister and i am having fairy complex and slim body she said my clothes will be fit and will reveal your curves and girly look i have the long hairs like my sister and coloured . 

She take me to dressing table and start doing make over on me .After she finished with make over then she dressed me with black skirt as i have no hairs on my body it make her work easier then she called her best friend and asked for help to give me the perfect girl look .she shocked after seeing me wow and said you look beautiful like princess then she bring crown from the market and give to me and said wear they both get surprised and said your sister is awesome as girl ,

                   
                          

 I wish he will stay as girl forever and be my sister . then she called her bf and said harsh wanna see my younger sister she came from Mumbai he said yes when he enter in our house and saw me he said who is this beautiful girl i never see her with you. My sister said she was in Mumbai for 4 yrs doing her MBA now she will stay with me forever . Harish said great . 

For two weeks i chat with harish as girl and enjoyed the chatting . One day harish Propose me and bring rose for me infront of my sister  sister smile and said accept my princess . I think for while and said with blushing face thank you then Haish said can i kiss your sister now  sister said yes sure  then harish take me for candle light dinner in five star hotel and said i love you princess  now i will call you princess and put down my face with shyness and he hugged me tight and start kissing on my neck  i was feeling the emotion of being a girl and i kissed him also  now that relation goes beyond the limit we used to sex every weekend 

now i was feeling like real girl who wish for real prince in her life  my sister what name you like i said sharmili  nice name  the affair between us remain for 1 year as couple  my mom doesn't know about these things. whats is happening in my life only my sister knows  she encouraged me go for that relation after having the sex with harsh i start feeling like girl in real.

one day my mom notice why you are walking like girls and you have got girls figure. Then my mom hold my hand and said whats going in your life . I couldn't hide anything i said every thing what i have done  she shocked and said why didn't you tell me these things  now she took me to lady doctor and showed me to her  when she saw me and examine she said he is no more your son  its better for her to live like real girl  as she is taking female hormones from last 2 yrs thats why he acted like a girl.

                        

my mom said i love to have another daughter now i will call my princess  i start feeling good and after one year i said my mom i love harish and i want to marry with him  then my sister and mom we want to meet his family  so Harish parent came and saw me red colour dress with weeding make up  my mother in law said she is so beautiful .

Then after one week i become wife of harish legally and we start our life as husband wife for ever  but my sister start crying and said i am proud to be your sister you become what i want. then i start enjoying having sex with my husband as wife for ever . That how i become daugter in law




0 comments:

Post a Comment