Wednesday 27 November 2013

For My Girlfriend Wish


I was a fat little guy.Every girl rejected me.After a long struggle i too was find a new girlfriend.She loved me very much but always complained about mw not taking care of my body. She said I should join gym and try to reduce my weight. I too accepted as i did not want to lose my girl.My girl friend suggested a gym and the trainer said that since I was obesses ,excersise along will not to follow the schedule and took my teblets correctly.



After a couple of weeks my skin started feeling smooth and my body hair was starting disapper.When I asked my trainer he said it may be some side effect of pills I take. My hair was growing fast , my girlfriend thought I had  such a  wonderful hair and should not cut it and try to pony tail.I was also feeling itching on my chest and I could gradully see extra flesh on my chest.

As I was lossing my weight consistenly, I continued the schedule.It was after a one month I had a big boobs like girls and I was always loose shirts to hide it.Oneday my girlfriend walked in my house and saw what I ws hiding it.She was shocked to see me this way.She was so concerned that she said I should be wearing a bra to avoid my boobs sagging.

She went to in and bought  one of my sister's bra and asked me to try. I felt comfortable after I wearing bra.She said that I did now have a shape like a girl and we should meet a doctor.She asked me to wear one my sister's dress from wardrobe and we choose a blue one.She like to do a little make on me and we went to meet the doctor.

After a few test doctor said that the tablets that i took had estrogen and iam now devaloping girl due to it.Now i should better get used to it as I cannot go back.My Girlfriend said that may I should get a boyfriend now and we both left.


0 comments:

Post a Comment