Friday 13 June 2014

Great help for My sister

My sister was working in a goverment school as a teacher.She was assigned to collect census.She was very ill and could not go out to collect the details.She didnot have enough time to complete the taks given to her.She was in a big problem.

When she requested to me help her I accepeted.But we had a problem, she had to carry the ID which showed she was female.She was pleaded to dress as women like her.I was little hesitant but she said I dont look like a girl after make over.I may not do it.

I agreed and she dressed me in a blue saree and made me up like her.I have to accept i did look like.I had a chance to meet many people and collect detail but none suspected me.I did have a nice time and my sister thanked me for the great help.


0 comments:

Post a Comment