Tuesday 7 January 2014

I was cornered as Rani



                              
One fine evening I was caught my mother when i was trying with her blouse added with stuff.I can lie anything for my act and openly said I was doing this for many years when there is no in the home, by hearing this my mom moved out without saying anything.






Next day morning she came to me and asked whether you want to be a girl, without knowing the seriouness i replyed YES.Soon she took me a near by beauti parlour.There pierced my ears and nose, it was damn painful.After reaching home she gave some of her sarees, blouse,and then earing nose studs and few ladies inner.She strictly said  here after I should wear all this things all the times and stay home as a girl and i had no other options.I started crying by hearing this,

Then she came near me that she is really happy to have a girl instead a boy and convinced me to be her nice DAUGHTER from that moment.She even assisted me for wearing all those things for the first time.Already i was having longhair so she made it with single plaits added with some flowers and gave me complete girls look after some make over.At last I was cornered as Rani.

                    

She also added a list of rules to follow:
* always i should sit on the floor not in soffa,,
*should do all the house hold works
*should not goto out side the house
*not remove the nose studs at anycause
*should wear only saree all the time
( all these are said by my mother to me and iam instructing this to my daughter)

First it was very difficult for following all this but  after a few months started to enjoy the my life as a LADYBOY



0 comments:

Post a Comment